Friday, June 28, 2013

pokemon diamond/ pokemon pearl walktrough: a new start!

ive never realized how different platinum and diamond and pearl is!


















red gyarados fled from the researches. as you walk out of the house, pearl/diamond appears and says that he wants too find gyarados. when you reach veritiy lakefront, pearl just rushes into the tall grass. you try to warn him, but it too late. starly appear and you think your doomed, intill pearl says they should use pokemon in... the brief case behind you! chimchar turtwig piplup









piplup:lvl 5 pound tail whip 20 hp


chimchar: lvl 5  scratch I think tail whip 21 hp


turtwig: lvl 5   tackle withdraw?  22 hp

 to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Which of these three is your favorite? I think that I like Chimchar best, because I think that he is the fastest. I always like going first.

    ReplyDelete